Regional Property Manager
|October 13, 2013 - December 13, 2013|
|Salary Range:||compensation commensurate with experience|
|Benefits:||medical, dental and vision |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Finlay Management is an Accredited Management Organization (AMO®), multifamily property management company. We are seeking a dynamic seasoned professional to join our “winning team” of committed leaders and be a part of an exciting and growing management organization. |
This dedicated and positive leader, who will report directly into the COO, and will be responsible for our portfolio of properties in Florida and South Carolina. The preferred location for this position to be based is Orlando, Tampa or West Palm Beach.
The ideal candidate will be a strong motivator for their team, possess solid communication skills, and have a successful proven track record of managing multiple properties. The dynamic leader will possess a passion for excellent customer service. He/She will be on cutting edge of technology and personal growth and development. He/She will have an excellent property management operations and marketing background. Additionally he/she will possess a thorough knowledge of financials and budget analysis.
|Duties:||This position will be responsible for the strategic implementation and communication of the company’s tactical direction to our properties. Additionally the responsibilities will include but not limited to:|
• Build site/regional management teams; lead, manage, motivate and evaluate team members.
• Oversee staffing and training
• Develop/Direct “out of the box” marketing programs for properties with the assistance of the social media coordinator
• Ensures that the portfolio and individual properties meet the established operational, financial and business performance goals
• Vendor and Contract Management
• Work with the accounting department to provide, timely and accurate financial statements
• Development of annual budgets
• Business development
|Qualifications:||• College Degree in business, finance, marketing or related field|
• Industry certification – CAPS, CAM, CPM preferred
• 5-10 years of Multi site, Multifamily property management leadership experience
• Knowledge of Fair Housing regulations required
• Superior analytical, time management, problem solving and organizational skills
• Excellent leadership and employee development skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Experience with LIHTC a plus
• Ability to travel as position will be based in Florida
In exchange for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a competitive salary package including a bonus plan; health, vision, dental and voluntary benefits that include life, disability, and medical bridge insurance. Additionally you will receive 7 holidays a year and paid time off.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.